Getanysong.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Mentioned below are the processes and procedures that we will follow to resolve any claims of intellectual property violations:
- Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the “Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed;
- A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Profile ID/ Video ID);
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant;
- A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receiving a Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations, we will take the following steps:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the material or activity claiming to be infringing;
- Notify the Member responsible for posting the alleged infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights that the material or activity has been removed or access to it has been disabled; and
- Provide the Member with a Counter Notification Form outlining the steps they are required to follow if they wish to respond.
- We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we cannot guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
- This website does not host any music file(s) or any copyrighted material. It only index third party links from other servers.
- This website is just an interface between our visitors and the third party links.
- We share links to any content only for educational/testing purposes and not for commercial use.
- Note that the downloaded file must be deleted by the user after its use.
- All the rights on any content are the property of their respective owners.