Getanysong is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Mentioned below are the processes and procedures that Getanysong will follow to resolve any claims of intellectual property violations:
- Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the “Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed;
- A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Profile ID/ Video ID);
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant;
- A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receiving a Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations, we will take the following steps:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the material or activity claiming to be infringing;
- Notify the Member responsible for posting the alleged infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights that the material or activity has been removed or access to it has been disabled; and
- Provide the Member with a Counter Notification Form outlining the steps they are required to follow if they wish to respond.
- This site does not host any music file nor does it index any third party links from other servers.
- Any sort of interaction between us and our users is done through emails.
- We share content only for testing purpose and not for commercial use.
- All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
Don’t make false claims!